- Providing web support and development to Student Affairs departments such as UA Online, Advising Resource Center, VETs, and the Student Union.
- Development and maintenance of Student Elections application, with an average of 4000 students per election using AngularJS and PHP.
- Migration of older projects into source control, and maintenance of legacy projects to find glaring security vulnerabilities
- Taking a more visible role in dealing with client needs by directly answering questions and miscellaneous project tasks
- Server administration of several Linux machines responsible for hosting applications for students
- Migrated Degree Search from outdated Drupal installation to custom php solution
- Developed custom Drupal 7 module for advising.arizona.edu for use with UITS SOAP Feed to import XML data to Drupal nodes
- Helped create multiple versions of email based templates for mass email distribution
- Created Union Application Administration panel for Student Union Hiring App using php and bootstrap CSS