- Developed and maintain external facing website http://app.dao.hctx.net, a lemp stack using Drupal 8, Ubuntu, Nginx, and PHP.
- Created drag and drop file uploading implementation for Asset Forfeiture cms. Used for uploading files associated to cases in Asset Forfeiture department. Used jquery, css and html5fileuploader.js
- Maintain and troubleshoot bugs on existing projects.
- Participate in scrum and weekly deployments for projects.
- Migrated 60+ dbs from 2008 sql server to new 2012/2017 sql server using backup/restore in ssms, and the database migration assistant
- Migrated 20+ web applications from aging windows server 2008 to windows server 2016 to improve responsiveness and security, as well as creating individual ad users for running each of the applications.
- Planned and developed migration plan for Public Integrity coldfusion application to asp.net core api project, with asp.net core mvc.
Tools used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Server administration, AD, RDC, Ubuntu, PHP, Nginx, Mysql
Written by Stephen Quick, a software developer based in Houston, Texas.