Harris County DA's Office, Houston, TX04/2018 - Current
- Developed and maintain external facing website http://app.dao.hctx.net, a lemp stack using Drupal 8, Ubuntu, Nginx, and PHP.
- Created drag and drop file uploading implementation for Asset Forfeiture cms. Used for uploading files associated to cases in Asset Forfeiture department. Used jquery, css and html5fileuploader.js
- Maintain and troubleshoot bugs on existing projects.
- Participate in scrum and weekly deployments for projects.
- Migrated 60+ dbs from 2008 sql server to new 2012/2017 sql server using backup/restore in ssms, and the database migration assistant
- Migrated 20+ web applications from aging windows server 2008 to windows server 2016 to improve responsiveness and security, as well as creating individual ad users for running each of the applications.
- Planned and developed migration plan for Public Integrity coldfusion application to asp.net core api project, with asp.net core mvc.
Tools used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Server administration, AD, RDC, Ubuntu, PHP, Nginx, Mysql
Application Analyst/Developer, Senior
Emory University, Oxford, GA01/2017 - 04/2018
- Developed ReactJS application for reserving rooms at Oxford College for use with iPad
- Developed application for Organic farm to manage customers and seasons which is used by 60 customers.
- Providing technical support for Faculty, Staff and the Students of Oxford College by providing troubleshooting and performance/security analysis for applications and websites
- Consulting with Oxford IT Management and Oxford Staff to development applications for on-campus use
- Created application for Organic Farm for managing student sign ups for work used by over 20 students in this semester.
- Migrated third party payments system Firstdata, used for our financial applications, to Payeezy for continued support in our applications.
- Developed group fitness application for Oxford College community to enroll in fitness classes and manage their schedules.
Web Developer, Senior
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ08/2012 - 10/2016
- Providing web support and development to Student Affairs departments such as UA Online, Advising Resource Center, VETs, and the Student Union.
- Development and maintenance of Student Elections application, with an average of 4000 students per election using AngularJS and PHP.
- Migration of older projects into source control, and maintenance of legacy projects to find glaring security vulnerabilities
- Taking a more visible role in dealing with client needs by directly answering questions and miscellaneous project tasks
- Server administration of several Linux machines responsible for hosting applications for students
- Migrated Degree Search from outdated Drupal installation to custom php solution
- Developed custom Drupal 7 module for advising.arizona.edu for use with UITS SOAP Feed to import XML data to Drupal nodes
- Helped create multiple versions of email based templates for mass email distribution
- Created Union Application Administration panel for Student Union Hiring App using php and bootstrap CSS
Clayton State University, Morrow, GA11/2010 - 07/2012
- Software/Hardware Installation
- Network Troubleshooting
- Supporting Faculty/Staff/Student computers
- Providing Campus support and helping around campus such as offices and classrooms
- Replacing parts on computers such as the Monitor, Memory, or Hard Drives
- Filling out tickets to keep a detailed history of every client.
- Ensuring quality customer service
- Maintaining Inventory of Faculty machines, Imaging computers.